Hire the Occam Singers
We would be delighted to sing at your special event, such as weddings, civil ceremonies, funerals or corporate functions. Please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Occam Singers is a charitable organisation and we donate all our performance fees to our selected charity for the year after our basic expenses have been covered.
You would be most welcome to come along to one of our regular rehearsals to hear and meet us – please call to arrange this.
We can provide:
- A choir of 16-20 singers, plus organist/music director
- A wealth of experience in choosing and performing music
- A large and flexible music repertoire; traditional and contemporary
- Your choice of specially selected choral pieces to enhance the occasion
- We are happy to help you with your music choice if required
- A special musical background as your guests await the arrival of the bride and during signing the register
- Music to highlight the arrival of the bride
- A strong lead during all singing at the service
- A rousing finale as the couple leave
- A capella or accompanied music as friends and family arrive
- After lunch/dinner musical interlude
This is what some people have said about the Occam Singers:
"We loved EVERY minute of the singing, it's a shame that your choir couldn't see our faces because we were absolutely beaming with delight when we heard your wonderful voices. You all sounded amazing and I know that all the congregation loved it too. There is no doubt in our minds that without the Occam Singers our service would not have been as enjoyable. Please pass on our thanks to everyone who sang at the wedding and made it such a special day for us."
"The choir were just fantastic. It was so atmospheric in the lovely little Saxon church with the purity of the unaccompanied singing making the hairs stand up on the back of my neck. Everyone was so complementary, it really made the wedding service memorable and a truly uplifting experience. Thank you so much."